Saturday: Ethan turned 1 month old; Wednesday he had had a doctor's appointment and is weighing in at 10lbs. The kids and I hung around home for the day. I picked up my house and Kaylin and I had a "dance party" which she thought was hilarious. When Chad got home from work, we headed to my parent's house to surprise my niece Alishia, who had been in Okinawa Japan for the summer. We got to my parent's and ate supper and patiently waited for her to get there. Finally she got there, we all said our hellos, gave our hugs and she FINALLY met Ethan for the first time. Alishia then got asked to be Ethan's Godmother and of course she was thrilled.
Sunday: We went to Julie and Craig's house to have a Welcome Home brunch with the family. We ended up not leaving their house until about 8:00. It is so good to have Alishia back home, 3 months was too long!

Kaylin waiting for Grandma to go shopping

Ethan's monthly picture




No comments:
Post a Comment