Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Brittany and Dawson!

Sunday we celebrated Brittany's 15th Birthday and Dawson's 9th Birthday at Jeannine and Darin's. Kaylin enjoyed playing outside, but was unsure of the trampoline. I took Drew back on the trampoline and he enjoyed bouncing on it as long as I held his hand. Ethan met some of the family that he hadn't met yet. After singing Happy Birthday the party cleared out, except for us because Ethan woke up and decided he was hungry, so we sat and visited with Jeannine, Darin and the kids while I fed Ethan. It was a nice party and was great to get out and be with the family!!!!


Ethan must have had his hands by his head alot when I was pregnant, this is how he always sleeps!


Happy Birthday Dawson!



Happy Birthday to Brittany


Drew playing with Aunt Jeannine and Uncle Darin's phone



Kim and Ethan (shocking I know)

Wide Awake!


Little Brandon and Me


This is what Ethan thought of meeting Justin






No comments: