Last Friday, Kaylin, Ethan and I went out to lunch at Olive Garden with my mom, Kim and Drew. After lunch, my mom, Kaylin, Ethan and I went shopping. It went surprisingly well. Ethan slept for 4 hours and Kaylin did really well too. Tuesday, we went to Kim and Michael's for a playdate with Drew. We spent most of the time outside. The kids played in Drew's little pool, with his water table and on the swing. After Kim and Michael's, I took Kaylin to Jeannine and Darin's because they wanted Kaylin to spend the night. Jeannine said Kaylin did good, except for she was up talking to Courtney at 4:00 a.m.

In deep thought while he sleeps

Kaylin riding the toys at the mall


Neither one looks very happy

Drew wanted to check out Ethan

Kim and Ethan

Kaylin swinging

"Mommy's New Man"

Mommy and Ethan

Wide Awake
No comments:
Post a Comment