Saturday, July 18, 2009

Monkey See Monkey Do

Kaylin is at the point where she is very interested in doing what Chad or I are doing. Last night the baby was moving like crazy, to the point you could see body parts (knees, feet) sticking out, so I lifted my shirt to show Chad. Chad put his hand on my belly to feel him, so Kaylin did this. I am sure the child is wondering what the big deal about my belly is and why everyone touches it all the time. Chad then laid his head on my belly, so Kaylin laid her head on my belly. My daughter cracks me up. I am sure she can feel the baby moving, but she really acts like she knows what she is feeling and concentrates really hard. I just thought I would share the story with all of you and a few pictures. It might not mean anything to any of you, but I just think it is so amazing how these little ones learn and grow just by watching.


Kaylin's new hiding spot....




Feeling her brother move and smiling like she knows
exactly what she is feeling

Kaylin again, and Kinnick


No comments: