I had my 36 week appointment yesterday and am happy to report that the baby went head down on his own. My sister Julie went with me, and her daughter Jenna stayed at my house with Kaylin. Dr. Mehta is pleased with the progress that has been made. She said there is only a 1% chance now that the baby will turn again! After the doctor's appointment, Julie and I ran to Kohl's and then went to Village Inn for breakfast. It was a very relaxing morning. We left Dubuque and brought Chad, Jenna and Kaylin lunch, then Julie, Jenna, Jack, Kaylin and I headed off to mom and dad's to help get ready for my dad's 68th birthday party. Julie stayed and cleaned, while I took the easy way out and went to Clinton with my dad to get last minute things. Later that night we enjoyed Geno's pizza and visiting with relatives from Florida and Colorado.

36 Weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment