Thursday, July 9, 2009

Monday we went to the pool in Tipton with Julie and Danica. Jolene met us there with Jenna, Brandon and Curtis. The weather was perfect and the pool was not very crowded. The pool was 0 depth so Kaylin thought it was quite cool that she could get in and out of the pool by herself. She loves the pool and has no fear, she will even go under. It was great to get out and get some sun. Kaylin was exhausted when we got home. Tuesday we stayed home and I got some cleaning done. That night we went to Mom and Dad's for supper and to get Jenna to watch Kaylin Wednesday morning. Wednesday morning I headed to Dubuque with my dad and Julie for my dad's chemo treatment and I also had an ob appointment. Chemo went well, and so did my ob appointment. After our appointments we went out for breakfast and ran to Sams. It was a nice morning with my dad and sister.


Kaylin going down the slide with Danica









On the Lazy River with Julie




37 weeks




37 Weeks with Kaylin


Kaylin wanted her picture taken too












No comments: