Friday, July 17, 2009

38 Weeks

I hit my 38 week mark and am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. This pregnancy has been very uncomfortable for me, unlike my pregnancy with Kaylin. I went to the doctor yesterday and am dialated 1-2 cm. I'm trying not to get too excited about that, since you can be dialated for weeks.
Kaylin is really growing and changing everyday. She has turned into quite the mouth telling us "no" and pointing her little finger at us and yelling. She is very independent too and wants to try and dress herself and wants to walk everywhere by herself (w/o holding anyone's hand). I tell everyone that I used to think those harness things were cruel, but lately I have been putting some serious thought into getting one.
This weekend is going to be pretty mello, with only Emma's b-day party on Sunday. Today we are going for a playdate with Drew and I am hoping to get Kaylin to the pool one last time next week before the baby is born.









Jenna did a picture like this when I was pregnant with Kaylin too



Kaylin and Aunt JuJu



No comments: