Wow, I hadn't realized it had been this long since I last put an entry in here. Things have been busy at our house. We finally have the living room painted and Chad, Craig and my mom started on the entry way. Dr. Mehta gave me strict instructions that I am not to be doing any painting, which is quite hard for me to sit and watch. I have been busy trying to get the baby's room ready, which I had been previously using as a makeshift storage room. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with the stuff I had stored in there. Last week I went to chemo with my dad, and finally met his oncologist. It was quite a relaxing trip, but now that a few days have passed he is feeling pretty crappy again. This week I have a doctor's appointment and my dad has a check up for his hyrnia surgery, so we will be heading to Dubuque together again while Chad stays home with Kaylin. My last doctor's appoinment, we learned the baby was breech, so hopefully he has managed to turn himself.
Last night, Chad, Kaylin and I took garbage out and then sat in the backyard for a while. I was showing Kaylin the lightning bugs. She was quite fascinated with them until one landed on her hand and she freaked out and came running to me. Later that night, I went to put her in the tub and she had grass on her feet from her sandals(which I didn't realize right away), well when she got in the tub, the grass started floating. She stood up and started crying. She did not like the dirt and grass floating in there with her. She is so funny, and she keeps me smiling and laughing. I'm so grateful that I get to be home with her.
This Thursday Chad has to work the rodeo in Bellevue, so I'm going to take Kaylin to it. It should be interesting. Friday and Saturday should be a pretty calm day, and then Sunday is Father's Day and Drew's 1st birthday party.

Very interested in teeth

32 Weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment