Monday, June 1, 2009

Our Week

Memorial Day, Chad had to work until 5, so Kaylin and I went to my mom and dad's before heading to a graduation party. We only ended up staying at the graduation party for a little bit because we wanted to get home and spend the rest of the Memorial Day with Chad. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday we spent at home, due to crappy weather. Thursday morning I had my doctor's appointment. She is very happy with the way the pregnancy is progressing, my glucose test came back fine, and my iron level is excellent. My belly is measuring right on schedule and the baby's heartrate was 145. The baby is, however, in a breech postion. She said she is not too concerned about it right now since I have about 6-9 more weeks to go anyway, so hopefully he will turn himself around. Thursday night we went to Texas Roadhouse with mom, dad, Julie, Craig, Alishia, Steven, Jenna, Jolene, Brandon, Brandon, Danica, Curtis, and Alishia's friend Robyn to celebrate Julie and Alishia's birthday, and to say an emotional good-bye to Alishia. Friday was a pretty relaxing day, Kaylin and I went grocery shopping in the evening and then hung out at night waiting for Chad to get home. Saturday morning I woke up at 6:00 a.m. to call my sister Julie to make sure Alishia made it out okay. I was happy to receive a text from Alishia at about 9 saying she had made it to Texas. Saturday afternoon, my mom and dad and nephew Dawson came up to start painting my living room, we grilled out steaks and had shrimp, baked potatoes, and corn on the cob. Sunday morning my mom came up to continue painting, and then we went to Justin's birthday party that night. After Justin's party we came home and Kaylin started "painting" the living room too.



Kaylin reading a magazine on the toilet
at Grandpa and Grandma's house


Kaylin taking a bubble bath

Julie on the saddle at Texas Roadhouse for her birthday

Kaylin "painting"





No comments: