Monday, June 22, 2009

The Weekend

Saturday, Courtney had softball tournaments in Maquoketa, so in between games, Jeannine, Darin and the kids came here. We ordered pizza and got Kaylin's pool set up. She didn't really get in the pool since the water was freezing, but enjoyed being outside. Later that afternoon we went to one of Courtney's game. Her team won, and even 12 run ruled the other team. That night Chad and I went out to eat and to the casino while Grandpa and Grandma Hentze watched Kaylin for a couple of hours. Needless to say, I think the casino is pointless, and I am still not happy about the $20 I lost.
Sunday, we got up and got ready to head down to Kim and Michael's for Drew's 1st Birthday party and Father's Day. The airshow was also going on, so we got to watch that, which Kaylin loved. Drew was a great little boy and he LOVED his cake.


Dawson and Kaylin


Kaylin drinking my lemonade






Courtney and Kaylin


Happy Birthday to Drew.....


Eating his cake

Aunt Jo Jo and Kaylin

My dad and me


Drew with his Godmothers








No comments: