New Years Eve we went to my parents for steak and shrimp. I had worked all day, and Ethan had me up at 5 am, so I was exhausted. I sat in the recliner and watched everyone play games and of course added my 2 cents when needed. Kaylin thought it was so cool at midnight that everyone had on funny hats and blew horns. We stayed at my parents' that night. The next day was a lazy day at my parents. We watched some movies. That night when we got home, we were all exhausted. It was a good time though and great to bring in the New Year with the ones you love!

Ethan smiling at Grandpa

Me, Kaylin and Danica

Julie, Bubba, Kim and Jenna playing sequence

Julie showing Kaylin how to blow the horn

DORK!!!!!!!!!!

Bubba and Kim

Kaylin with all the leis on

In the "party supply box"

Julie, Jack and Ethan
No comments:
Post a Comment