Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas

Christmas eve my parents and Chad's parents came to our house to celebrate Christmas. We had a nice dinner, and after my mom and I got done with clean-up, it was time to open presents. Kaylin and Ethan got a lot of nice things. After presents I read Kaylin "The Night Before Christmas", we put out cookies and Kaylin headed off to bed. Ethan was already sound asleep. After the parents left, Chad and I scratched off some lotto tickets that his parents had given us. I scratched off one of mine, and discovered I had won $100, I was estactic, I never win more than $1 on those things. Chad and I went into the living room and discovered that due to all the rain, our ceiling was leaking, all over the Christmas tree and gifts that were under the tree. We moved the Christmas tree, and unwrapped all the soaking wet gifts and re-wrapped them. Finally we got to go to bed and wait for Santa's arrival. Christmas morning, Ethan woke us up around 7:30, and Kaylin must have heard him, because she came popping out of her room. She was so excited to see what Santa had brought her and she was amazed that the milk and cookies were all gone. We opened presents, and then had a lazy day until we had to go to my parents. Christmas as my parents was so nice. It was actually quite relaxing. The kids opened presents, Kaylin and Ethan once again got too much!!!! After presents, the card games started. My family left my parents around midnight. It was a great Christmas, and it was so exciting to see Christmas through my kids eyes.


Kaylin opening presents Christmas Eve


Ethan's 1st Christmas Eve, he could of cared less



Another present





Cookies and Milk that Kaylin and Ethan set out

Christmas Morning

Looking through her stocking

Merry 1st Christmas Ethan Roy
What am I supposed to be doing?

OHHHH Let me see


My beautiful children


The grandkids and great-grandkids


Me, Ethan and Jenna


Drew talking to Ethan, he loves him


Lindsey, Ethan and Alishia


Curtis and Kaylin


The siblings and mom and dad

Danica, Drew and Ethan
Drew wanted to hold Ethan and tried to give him his
pacifier when he cried

Grandpa, Kaylin and Grandma


Grandpa, Ethan and Grandma


Drew wanted the bib back on Ethan


















No comments: