Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Reflection
Today is a day of reflection for me. 2 years ago today was my due date with Kaylin. I remember being upset that she still hadn't came, but also a little relieved because I was scared to death. It seems like only yesterday. I can't believe my baby girl is going to be 2 in 3 days, where does the time go? Sometimes I wish it would slow down a little bit, so I could take it all in. Sometimes our daily lives are so hectic and busy that we forget to slow down and be thankful for everything God has given us, so I guess I am doing that now! I am thankful for all of my gifts that I have received. For my beautiful children, my wonderful husband, and my terrific family, I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment