Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Get out of my house flu

Tuesday is Chad's day off of work, but last Tuesday he went into work for a couple of hours to sell a car. The customers that he had been working with wanted to work only with Chad. When he got home from work he said he wasn't feeling good and went an laid down. Later that night, I took his temperature~ 102, fabulous. Wednesday he woke up and felt terrible, he was still running a 102 temp, so I called the doctor. Chad went to the doctor and was told he had the flu. They tested him for H1N1 (as of last Friday they still didn't have results and as of today we don't know the results yet). Chad continued to be sick the rest of the week, even attempted to go into work Friday and they sent him home almost immediately. Chad had a temp until Sunday night. Well Thursday night, Kaylin started running a temp of 102, great! Ethan had a temp of 100, so I took Kaylin and Ethan to the doctor. I am normally not the type of mom who runs to the doctor for everything (it comes from being in a medically knowledgable family~ thanks to the nurses in my family), but I figured with it going to be the weekend, I should get them checked. Dr. Laurjeis (don't know how to spell it), told me it was just colds, and I felt like an idiot. Well as of today, Ethan is no longer running a temp, I think Kaylin's problem is teeth and Chad is back to work. Monday I went to work on cleaning this house. I mopped my floors with Lysol, washed bedding, etc. I keep praying my kids and I dodge this stupid flu.



Ethan and Kaylin (it was about 5 minutes later I realized Kaylin had a fever)



Ethan checking out Kinnick (Kim I put this one on here just for you)


Kaylin and Baby Alive watching a little Barney

1 comment:

Kim said...

I NEVER said Kinnick could sit on the couch I got for Kaylin!!!!!!!