Friday, September 18, 2009

Big Girl!

Sunday night Kaylin got moved to a big girl bed. The transition went smoothly. So far the only problems we come across is at naptime, that's when she gets in and out of her bed, but at night she settles down and goes right to sleep.
Last night we went to Jenna's volleyball game against Durant. Jenna did pretty good. Kaylin sat really well except when Jenna was out on the court, Kaylin kept trying to get off my lap to go see her, she would whine "Nenna, Nenna". After the game, mom, dad, Julie, Craig, the kids and me went to Gramma's Kitchen in Walcott. Ethan was very fussy. Everyone was done eating before I even got started, and my dad finally took him. Ethan seems to really love my dad, he always settles down as soon as my dad takes him.

Chad started a new job at Kreigers in Dewitt on Monday. Brad Deery just wasn't the place for him I guess, and he seems to really like Kreigers so I hope he finds success there. As for me I'm trying to pick up some daycare kids again. I'm just looking for a couple, so if you hear of anyone that needs a sitter in Maquoketa, give them my name.



Kaylin's first night in her bed


Kaylin talking to Ethan



Jenna after her game with the kids


My dad and Ethan at Gramma's Kitchen


No comments: