It is hard to believe, but Ethan is now 2 months old. I told my niece Kim the other day that I thought it went by fast with Kaylin, but Ethan's is going even faster. Sometimes I wish time would just slow down a little bit. Ethan is a pretty happy baby, he has his moments of course, but he is really starting to smile and coo. He loves to be held and talked to. Kaylin absolutely adores him, and is quite the big helper. Ethan had his 2 month check-up on Thursday and he weighs 12 lbs. 8 oz and is 23" long. He also had to get his shots, which was not fun. Kaylin was the nurse's helper and she held the band-aid for her. Little does Kaylin know she will be getting a shot at her 2 year check-up (the doctor HIGHLY recommended the flu shot for her). On a different note, Chad is doing well at Kreigers, he has already had a couple sales, and a couple more prospects for tomorrow, one being my high school spanish teacher. I also have a daycare kid coming back tomorrow. I had her for 1 year and then her mom got laid off. Her mom recently got a new job, so Lexi will be starting back tomorrow. Lexi is 5 months older than Kaylin, so it will be nice for Kaylin to have someone to play with. Other than that nothing new has really happened since my last post. We are just continuing our day to day lives, and I am absolutely loving being home with my kids everyday.

Tummy time with Ethan

My Happy Boy


His 2 month picture

Hanging out with dad
No comments:
Post a Comment