Thursday, October 25, 2007

IT"S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HI ALL-

It's Kim (Jessica's niece) or should I say KAYLIN'S NEW FAVORITE COUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kaylin Kristina Hentze entered this world yesterday October 24, 2007 at 4:16 PM weighing 6 lbs, 15 oz & 20 1/2 inches long. She is PERFECT!!!!!! She is very alert & has quite the personality already!! I just love her & she loves me too! Mom, baby, & dad too are all doing well. They are expecting to get home tomorrow. Of course MANY more pictures to come!!

Love to all & Thank God for this precious gift & miracle!!

I wasn't able to take too many pictures (because I was too busy hogging the baby) but you can see just how beautiful she is from these.



A very proud mommy & her new daughter bonding


Jessica's friend Kim & Kaylin

Kaylin already has this guy figured out
Proud Cousin Michael
Checking her out
WIDE awake & ready to go!!
Cousins Kim & Kaylin








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful.......I cant wait to hold her!!! I am so happy for you Jess and Chad!!! Love you lots and miss you!!!! Congrats!!!!

Erin and Elle

Anonymous said...

Congrats Chad & Jessica!!! She is sooooo beautiful (and may I add that she already looks like a Sparks). I can't wait to see her in person.

Lori Farrell

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh im sooooo mad im not closer so i can really see the newest addition to the fam!!!! she looks beeeaaaauuuutttiiffuuulll (i guess it was expected!! hehe) i hope i can make a trip home sometime soooonnn...will someone pleeeaaasse inform kim that she doesn't just get to be the favorite cousin because she updated the blog, especially since kaylin hasnt even met me yet!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH!!! YOURE IN MY PRAYERS, KEEP ME POSTED!!!
love Ashley

Anonymous said...

ummm....just because kim got to post the blog doesnt mean shes her favorite cousin!!! and ashley your not her favorite cousin either.....i am....she looks like i did and i luv her more than everybody does put together..so HA HA hehe i LUV her SOOO much!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see her AGAIN tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! whoooo hoooo!!! luv ya everybody!!!!!!!!!