I thought I would post some pictures of Kaylin's first week. I cannot believe that she is going to be a week old tomorrow. She is a pretty good baby, but the nights are a little rough and I will admit I am exhausted. She is mine and Chad's pride and joy and we both just love her so much and are completely grateful for our miracle.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
The First Week
Hello Everyone~
I thought I would post some pictures of Kaylin's first week. I cannot believe that she is going to be a week old tomorrow. She is a pretty good baby, but the nights are a little rough and I will admit I am exhausted. She is mine and Chad's pride and joy and we both just love her so much and are completely grateful for our miracle.




I thought I would post some pictures of Kaylin's first week. I cannot believe that she is going to be a week old tomorrow. She is a pretty good baby, but the nights are a little rough and I will admit I am exhausted. She is mine and Chad's pride and joy and we both just love her so much and are completely grateful for our miracle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
she is looking georgous!!! gosh i cant wait to see her!!!! congrats guys!!!!
Post a Comment