
Friday Kaylin and I carved our pumpkin! I am 28 years old and have never carved a pumpkin by myself without the help of my dad or Chad. It did not have a nose, but oh well, I'm still proud. After we got that accomplished, we got ready and went to Kim and Michael's in Eldridge for supper and trick-or-treating. Jim, Laurie, Amy, Brandon, Emma, Mom and Dad were all there to see the kiddos. It was a cold, windy night, so Ethan did not participate. Kaylin and Drew had quite the service though. Michael pulled them along in the wagon and they never had to get out once to get candy. It was a good time!

Kaylin with our noseless pumpkin

Ethan

Kaylin and Ethan

Kaylin and Drew

Brandon as Danny Zuko, Drew as a Lion, Ethan as a monkey,
Emma as Sandy and Kaylin as Piglet

Kaylin with our noseless pumpkin

Ethan

Kaylin and Ethan

Kaylin and Drew

Brandon as Danny Zuko, Drew as a Lion, Ethan as a monkey,
Emma as Sandy and Kaylin as Piglet

No comments:
Post a Comment