Friday, April 24, 2009

Birthday Party and Playdate.....

Tuesday, April 14 my niece Jenna turned 15, talk about feeling old!!!! We went to Happy Joes in Dewitt to celebrate. Kaylin and I rode with my parents and then Chad met us there. Kaylin had fun in the play area.

Yesterday we went and spent the day with Kim and Drew. Kim took the kids for a bike ride, it was one of the most entertaining things I have seen in a long time. After the bike ride, the kids swang for a while. While the kids were napping, I went to Kim's hair stylist Liz for a haircut, it had been over a year since I had had one. Here are some pictures to enjoy from our adventures....

"Grandpa is my Hero"


On the way to Happy Joes



Drew and his favorite great-aunt


Kaylin playing basketball



Before the bike ride, Kaylin looks scared.....




Off they go


After the bike ride


Swinging






No comments: