Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Few Things

Last Wednesday I had my 16 week check-up with Dr. Mehta. The first nurse would find the heartbeat and go to time it, and the baby would move, causing the nurse to lose it. After about 15 minutes of this, she had to go get another nurse, who got it instantly. The heartrate was 150. I also had an AFP test done, since my sister Julie had a baby born without a brain Dr. Mehta highly recommended it, I got a call today that everything is fine! YAY!!!!

Valentine's Day we went out to eat with Kim and Bubba. Kaylin of course was a big hit and was talking to everybody.

Kaylin has recently discovered how to climb on our dining room chairs and get up on the table, and she thinks it is super fun to sit (or stand) in the middle. Her vocabulary is really picking up and she is starting to repeat some words. She is just the light of my life and even when I am having a bad day she always makes me laugh!


Kaylin sitting on the dining room table

CHEESE!!!!

17 weeks along







No comments: