Christmas morning we got up and opened presents that Santa had left. Kaylin got a lot of stuff, and I think we need a new house to fit it all. After presents Kaylin laid down for a nap while Chad and I got ready for the day. When Kaylin got up, we got her ready and headed to Davenport to Chad's Aunt and Uncle's house. We ate lunch with them, and visited for a little bit. After that we headed off to mom and dad's. We enjoyed a nice dinner and then headed downstairs to open gifts. The kids were all so overwhelmed with excitement. Kaylin again got a ton of stuff, and soon lost interest in even opening the presents. After that, we played some cards, and then it started to rain, of course freezing rain. So a lot of us ended up staying the night. It ended up being a good Christmas.

Kaylin getting her presents out of her stocking.


Trying to ride her toy while it is still in the box



She thinks she is so cool in that chair

It always works better to sit on the present while opening


Uncle Darin with Kaylin and Drew

Doobie and I with our babies

Let me set this scenario for you: Kaylin walks in and gets down to talk to Drew, who was happy and content with his pacifier. Kaylin takes the pacifier out of his mouth and he starts crying. I go over and pick him up, I turn around and there is Kaylin sitting in the Bumbo seat, which she loves and plays with at Kim and Michael's all the time. I am pretty sure Kaylin knew someone would take him out of there if she could get him crying and then the chair would be all hers.

Our family.... you can't see it, but Kim says I am showing

The box was way more fun than the presents

Kaylin climbing on all the presents

This looks like a good place to sit
No comments:
Post a Comment