Monday, November 17, 2008

A Few Updates

Thursday night we had our weekly playdate at Kim and Michael's (as you can probably tell, Kaylin and I don't have a life until Thursdays). I can't believe how big Kaylin and Drew are getting. They are so fun! Drew is now starting to "fight" back against Kaylin, so it is quite funny to watch. Kaylin is pretty sure all of Drew's toys are hers, and helps herself to the toys in his room.

After my daycare kids left Friday night, I attempted to go grocery shopping with Kaylin. Our microwave took a crap earlier in the day, so I decided to just run to Wal-Mart so I could just take care of everything. I got the microwave and put it in the cart, which didn't leave much room for groceries. Kaylin was severely crabby, so needless to say the attempt failed. At least I got the microwave!

Saturday we went to Kim and Michael's for a little bit before heading off to the Hentze Thanksgiving. I just love our time with Kim and Drew (and I guess Michael too!)


He is catching her in size. They are 2 lbs apart


Drew was so happy his favorite Great-Aunt was there
and his favorite cousin too!


Kaylin playing with Drew's toy
He is trying his hardest to get to it


Look at what I got Drew! You want it?


Here you go! Notice where the toy is, yep she
threw it at him!

SATURDAY

This is for all the times you pushed me and poked
me in the eyes, and tried to pick me up......





Kaylin just would not look at the camera!


From Kim's lap

1 comment:

The Grinstead Family said...

How stinkin' cute are those 2 kiddos???