Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Updates

Here is a little update on what we have been up to:
Last Friday night we went to the Northeast Homecoming game. We went to the jv game first to watch my nephew Justin play. By the time his game was over, it had gotten quite cold, so Chad decided to take Kaylin to my parent's house. I stayed and visited with classmates that I hadn't seen in awhile.
Saturday I did my niece Jenna's hair for her first homecoming, she look so pretty, I can't believe she is old enough to go to homecoming! Saturday night we had a surprise party to go to for Chad's friend Ben. My niece Brittany stayed at our house to babysit, it was a decent time, but a late night, which kind of shot Sunday to hell.
Monday Kaylin and I went for our "weekly" playdate with Kim and Drew. Drew was just as happy as could be, smiling and "talking" away. Drew was laying on the floor and Kaylin scooted behind him and got a shit grin on her face and kicked him in the head. Drew did not cry at all, he was probably plotting his revenge (: Kaylin was then getting into stuff, and Michael told her no and she just looked at him and laughed, I think we have our hands full.
I have been a little nervous about giving Kaylin table food since she only has 2 front teeth, but I have given her small bites off my food before, and she is getting to the point where she whines when I am eating until I give her some. Last night I made spagetti for supper and decided to let Kaylin try a bowl of her own! She LOVED it. I think it is time to say good-bye to baby food!

Kaylin is continuing to try walking and will walk from furniture to furniture with no help. It will only be a matter of time now before she is solely walking, nevermind, I mean running through the house!







Kaylin and Drew


SPAGETTI TIME

CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: