Over the weekend we went to Chicago for my cousin Paul's wedding. We stayed at Hilton Garden Inn. There was a lot of family from out of town, so it was wonderful to see everyone. Friday afternoon we went swimming. Kaylin did not like it much at first, but then she decided it was really fun. Friday night we hung out and ordered pizza and then I went to go visit with some of the family. Saturday I did Amy, Kim and Emma's hair for the wedding. Amy and Kim were bridesmaids and Emma was the flowergirl. After I got them done I did my cousin Diane's hair and my Aunt Jeannine's hair. Then it was time to get myself and Kaylin ready. We went to the wedding and after the wedding back to the hotel before heading off to the reception. My parents took Kaylin back to the hotel with them so Chad and I could hang out with family. It was a very fun, but exhausting weekend.

Amy and Kaylin

Daddy and Kaylin

Brittany and Kaylin

Kaylin and Emma
The day of the wedding

Kaylin and Drew all tuckered out

Chad, Kaylin and I

Kaylin's first crush (my cousin Nancy's husband Nabil)

Kaylin dancing with Kim and Jim

All tired out at the reception with Steven
No comments:
Post a Comment