Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Weekend

Thursday Kaylin and I went to Kim and Michael's to grill out. Julie and Jenna stopped in so we sat around and chatted. Kim and I took the kids outside to sit on the swing that Michael had just put together. Kaylin and Drew both love being outside. Friday night was pretty quiet. On Saturday I went shopping with my friend Kim and then came home to pick up Kaylin and our dogs to have a overnight stay with Grandma and Grandpa Sparks. It was Kaylin's first overnight with them. Chad and I then went to Davenport for a "date". The first time we had been on a "date" since Kaylin was born. We went to eat at the Olive Garden and then miniature golfing. Sunday I went to pick up Kaylin and the dogs. Kaylin was sitting on my mom's lap and could have cared less that I got there. It took almost a 1/2 hour before she even reached for me (little stinker). Mom and Dad said Kaylin was so good for them, and said she was such a HAPPY girl the whole time.


Kaylin trying to get to Drew


My favorite great-nephew


Kim and Drew on the new swing

No comments: